Teachers are continuously exploring technology and finding new ways to utilize technology in their class. Google Classrooms, Smart Boards, iPads applications, and PowerPoint presentations are just a few methods used by teachers to create interactive, exciting lessons.
In addition to classroom exposure, students attend a weekly technology class where they receive direct instruction on keyboarding, Google products, PowerPoint, Inspiration, Publisher, Excel, Microsoft Keys, and safe, ethical Internet usage. Students employ these skills in their core classes aiding their learning and improving project production.
• Over 350 networked computers school wide
• Computers available in every classroom
• 1:1 Google Chromebooks for students in grades 7 & 8
• Smart Boards in every classroom with ceiling mounted projectors
• Two instructional computer labs with two technology instructors for all students
• STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) Lab with tablets, iPads, and scientific data collection probe equipment
• Individual student response units in every grade level allowing for immediate assessment of students
• Mobile, wireless lap top carts for classroom use
• iPads available for student use in every kindergarten through fourth grade classroom and a class set available for the "specials" classes
• Utilization a web-based program allowing student and parent access to teacher web pages, homework assignments, student grades, and online assessments