By honoring God through our words and actions, the St. James School community embraces Catholic values and commits to faith formation, personal and academic excellence, and service to others.
• We believe that Christ is the center of our school community and all that we do.
• We believe that all St. James staff members will be models of Christ through their words and actions.
• We believe that through a Catholic education, students will grow in their faith through participation in prayer, celebration of the sacraments, and service to others so that they may become life-long disciples of Christ.
• We believe that parents are the primary educators of their children in the faith and we commit to partnering with and supporting our school families in the faith formation of their children.
• We believe that each St. James School student will be challenged as an individual learner to achieve personal and academic excellence through the recognition and use of their God-given gifts and talents.
• We believe through a partnership with our students, the St. James School staff will create a learning environment which engages students in the curriculum, empowers them to collaborate, create, communicate, and think critically, and ultimately prepares them to live in an ever-changing world.
• We believe that all students, parents, teachers, administrators, and staff members have the responsibility to unite in their roles in fulfilling the mission of our school.